Saturday, October 16, 2010

The 5 things I love about my job this week are 1) the ladies I work along side 2) the little eyes scanning the classroom to see what each day brings 3) hugs from past students that I never forget 4) childrens interpretations of their surroundings whether shared in art or word 5) keeping my little friends safe and helping them learn.
Using a new classroom management technique that I love love love. Check out the book Conscious disipline by Becky Baily. Great ideas for classroom as well as home management with children. I also love the Love and Logic books, but for me in the classroom the Conscious disipline has been a blessing.
Resting up now for another fun week
If you are a mom or a teacher Family fun magazine is an awsome tool. There is a sight with even more things and old magazine ideas from the past.