Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer fun

It has been such a long time since I made a post.first, I had a daughter s wedding keeping me busy, and then I got busy with a new business Nanny Blooms. I have a blog for the business and it took over the time for my preschool fun blog. Today I decided to share some stuff for summer fun. It may be stuff you already knew about, but I have to say my demo of it for my grown children was a hit for everyone. One daughter called it gal but I just call it amazing stuff. Cornstarch and Water! About equal portions I would say thou I have never measured either. The best way I know for you to learn about it before you dive in and play with it is www.stevespangler.com and search cornstarch and water. He has a cool u-Tube of it and explains what happens. Make some for you preschooler or whole family and play and be amazed. Tip: adding food color makes it even more fun!